2012年4月25日星期三

My career life

I have been working for almost ten years since I started working in 2001. Frankly speaking, I have experienced a lot in work, and I have a deep feeling about work. Now I can deal with work easily, what’s more, I really enjoy myself at work. So I am going to write some stories that happened to me in my career life. I hope the stories can benefit you.



The key word: getting on with the co-workers



I served the customer when I worked for a building material company in 2002. My work included handling the disputes between the customer and the manufacturer. In order to qualify the job, I bought some books for further study. If the customer voices a complaint, the bright I will conduct a research and find a way the two sides can accept to tackle the problem. Because I get along well with my colleagues, so they are willing to give me a hand when I am in trouble.

The accountant, in the foreign trade company, knew that I majored in account in college, so often let me help her with work. At the beginning, I worried that I would offend her if I refused her require, but she was shall a light always pushing me around, so I said no. Though our friendship was so-so, but it was not a big deal.

Kim is a girl we recruited last May. Unexpectedly, she was pregnant three months later. She is sensitive and complains a lot about her surroundings. One day, Andy, one male colleague, smoked in the office, which sparked off a quarrel between them. Since then, they seldom talk in office. One afternoon, a client made a call. Andy was not in at that time, so Kim wrote down what the customer said in the phone in paper. Andy came back and ignored anything on his desk. When the customer called again, Anny had no idea about the thing, which led to the customer’s complaint.

It is impossible for the co-workers to become true friends atlove and truth work, but it is hard for you to do work if you have bad relationship with your co-workers.

没有评论:

发表评论